Complaint Review: Susan L. Ford

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
Susan L. Ford
2114 Sunset Avenue Durham, North Carolina U.S.A.

Susan L. Ford, Sunset Avenue, Durham, NC Do not buy this house! The seller will not honor the terms of your buyer's contract. Durham North Carolina

I was in a contract with the seller Susan L. Ford to buy Sunset Avenue in Durham, NC. I honored my end of the buyer's contract, but my loan did not go through at the very end due to no fault of mine. Now the seller is not honoring the contract and refusing to return my $3,000 in earnest money. I have made every attempt to try to resolve this matter without legal action, and now I have no choice but to take her to court. The NC Realtor's Commission says that it is clear that my earnest money should be returned to me because of the terms of our original contract. However, the seller refuses. The house is lovely, but if you do not want this headache to happen to you, do not even consider working with this seller!

Jelee
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan-L-Ford/Durham-North-Carolina-27707/Susan-L-Ford-Sunset-Avenue-Durham-NC-Do-not-buy-this-house-The-seller-will-not-honor-468466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susan L. Ford