Complaint Review: Susan Levenson

• Reported By:Blaine Minnesota
Susan Levenson
Susan-Levenson@live.com Internet U.S.A.

Susan Levenson SONY Vaio Laptop RIPOFF Wolverhampton United Kingdom

While in search of a new laptop for my wife, I came accross a SONY Vaio for sale on Craigslist (Minnesota #855164299). I inquired on the item and a person "Susan Levenson" responded, saying she was not in the U.S anymore and had the laptop in the U.K. She then told me that she was going to use a third party service "TNT" to have the laptop delivered. She told me to go to the website to see how the service worked. After I had done this she said she would take the laptop to "TNT" and that I would be contacted by a TNT Agent. The same day I received an Email from an Agent, Michael Grobman, who sent me a tracking number (126695981US) and asked that I send a Western Union payment. I attempted to call TNT and asked for Michael Grobman. I have not heard from him. I went on the Internet to try and track the item. It does not show that this is an active tracking number. While I was on the Web I came accross your webpage with the same scam for a Sony Vaio laptop for $520.00, with the same person(s) involved. Thanks! This could have been a costly, stupid mistake on my part. If I hadn't come accross your page I may have fell for the scam.

Anonymous
Blaine, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan-Levenson/internet/Susan-Levenson-SONY-Vaio-Laptop-RIPOFF-Wolverhampton-United-Kingdom-377618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susan Levenson