Complaint Review: Susan N Wellner

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: crooks and cheaters — miami beach United States of America
Susan N Wellner
300 s pointe Drive Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

Susan N Wellner Real estate fraud ,documents and deed fraud Miami Beach, Florida

About 3 years ago,I was involve with this evil woman Susan Wellner,I found her on a dating web site. Susan was always in fights with her family and with her x husband,Regardless of the high alimony she got from her x about $ 45,000.00 a month she still wished him death so she can collect his life insurance policy.She also wished her mother and son to be dead so she can get the 5 million her mother controlling Her own kids Jessie David Rachel, will not talk to her because of her grid and her personality.

While i was with her we bought  a condo in margarita island for $ 285,000.00,and furnished it for another $ 40,000.00,I also removed all my appliances my my home in Florida and moved it to the condo there. Time came when i couldn't stand this evil person any more and i decided to get rid of her. So we tried through a lawyer Ronnie Bello margarita to arrange a buy out. I agreed but she screwed the lawyer with legal fees and never paid me. Today February 4 i learnt that she manage with fraud to remove my name and there is a recorded document there in registry office in Margarita with my signature as if i sold it to her. THIS WOMAN IS A THIEF CROOK AND A CHEAT.

She had done similar thing to her x husband when she transfer the house on Balfour street in West Hartford ,and also similar action in her condo in Miami beach. mean i am not trying to contact this woman through this message  ,but just telling  my story. I should of known  better after watching what she have done to her x husband kids and mother. Shame on you you are one miserable human .and no plastic surgeries will cover your real you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan-N-Wellner/Miami-Beach-Florida-33414/Susan-N-Wellner-Real-estate-fraud-documents-and-deed-fraud-Miami-Beach-Florida-1008508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susan N Wellner