Complaint Review: Susan Nunes Susan Ramos-Susan Feuer

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Tuckahoetruth — Yonkers New York
Susan Nunes Susan Ramos-Susan Feuer
Westchester Yonkers, New York USA

Susan Nunes Susan Ramos-Susan Feuer Susan Nunes- Susan Strips 4 Fun Strippers Ripped me OFF Yonkers New York

We ordered two strippers from Susan Nunes after getting rave reviews from a few friends here in NYC.  We sprang for a 2 girl midget show, for a bachelor party.before they arrived they called and said they would be about 15 min late,no big deal. The had me go in yhe room to explain how things work. They said first off they needed $280 cash before they start so I gave that to them. Then they explained that they do specialized games and the cost $50 each and they have 10 of them. I told them just do what ever show the $280 gets us and the guys will tip as you go.they said that's not how it works,they don't dance for dollars. They talked to everyone to find out how much money they were gonna make and the guys pretty much told them the same thing. We determined that they were going to make at least another $200, and the midgets would only get $50.00.then one of them started going on about money again making it very uncomfortable for everyone there. [continued below]....

.....so I asked what if we just canceled right now how much would that be? She told me $40. so after a lot of argument we said ok cancel. I told them go ahead and give me $240 out of the $280 I already gave them and cancel. She said no its $40 on top of that money. I said no way! I'm calling the company whats the number. She told me google it and both strippers got out of there quick. Ruined the grooms bachelor party. I tried to call the company and just got answering machine and left messages. I will try to call again Monday. Ill update if I get a response from them. I'm writing this so hopefully no one else has to get ripped off by this company, its midget act, or Susan Nunes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan-Nunes-Susan-Ramos-Susan-Feuer/Yonkers-New-York-10707/Susan-Nunes-Susan-Ramos-Susan-Feuer-Susan-Nunes-Susan-Strips-4-Fun-Strippers-Ripped-me-O-1068087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susan Nunes Susan Ramos-Susan Feuer