Complaint Review: Susan Patterson

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2008

• Reported By:Checotah Oklahoma
Susan Patterson
11354 W.Barbara Ave. Peoria, Arizona U.S.A.

Susan Patterson Susan Patterson sold Peoria Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Susan Patterson, you are a real ripoff scammer

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Lets try the truth.

On Dec. 29, 07 I contacted Susan Patterson about a dog dhe has listed on Puppyfind.com. The ad stated that Susan Patterson had a 2 yrs old never been bread French Bulldog. I contacted her and talked to Susn about my worries about buying a dog from a puppy mill or from someone who was just trying to dump a dog. Susan clearly stated that she was not a puppy mill nor a kennel, just a hobby breeder trying to reduce her stock.

I bought and paid for Ali- or who ever this dog is? not for sure if the AKC papers even belong to the dog- having to do a DNA test on the "frenchie" if you call Ali that? She is about 25 inches long and weights 36 lbs. Susan did state that the dog was over wight-I have to give her credit for that, since that was all that was true about the dog. Ali was suppost to be a 2 yrs old never been bred "frenchie". When Ali arrived to us, she was a unknown age "frenchie" with a C-section scar amd showed signs of having more then 1 litter- which is so NOT what Susan Patterson sent in her emails. Susan kept telling us that Ali had never been bred or had any litters? Strange?? I know whan a dog had has more then 1 litter- a dog does not get hanging tits just from being fat. Just as soon as we got home from the airport I called Susan Patterson to let her know that the dog that arrived to us what NOT the dog that was in the ad, that this dog had had at least 1 or more litters and that I wanted to return the dog on the next flight back to AZ and to get a full refund. That she lied about the dog and that I was not happy and felt that Suan Patterson knew what she was doing when she done it. I have contacted Susan Patterson MANY times through email asking for a full refund and I have not heard back from Susan at all. Susan is nothing but a scamer out there, watch our for her- Susan Patterson is still on puppyfind.com and who know where else trying to sell her "frenchies" to anyone who does not know about her- what out! Susan Patterson is nothing but a scaming puppymill and a sick person. Who would do this to other people, just think if Susan Patterson does this to people, just think about what her dog go through?

Trace
Checotah, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan-Patterson/Peoria-Arizona-85345/Susan-Patterson-Susan-Patterson-sold-Peoria-Arizona-314657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susan Patterson

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Susan Patterson, you are a real ripoff scammer

AUTHOR: Deb - (U.S.A.)

here is for the world to see what kind of a heartless scamming puppy mill susan patterson really is but dont let the name fool you, susan has changed her name many time and address and phone numbers, :o)
read all out this scammer

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Trace - (U.S.A.)

Hey Suan, you need to get it right- the only reason Pay Pal denied me was because it was not a SERVICE - if you are going to tells stories- you should get it right! you knew what you where doing- have seen your name pop up on just about every bulldog site as a puppy mill seller and a not to buy from person! Yes, I have pic's of Ali's under belly showing her C-section scar- Why did you not take her back, and NO I never told you I was happy-try UNHAPPY From day 1 I told you I wanted to send her back that you LIED about everything!!!!!! I have all of our email showing that I had on many times requested from you to let me know what day you could pick her up from the airport- funny how you never answered back?? If Ali was so great then you should took her back, you are such a liar! I was asked to join a class action lawsuite against you- that sounds like you are such a great person- LOL

You made 1150.00 of me, but if I can save 1 person from buyingv off you then it was worth it. Ali dies in her sleep just under a 2 months of her being here- Our vet said her teeth where showing sign of a older frenchie- he guessed her age more about 5-7 years- which everyone who saw her said. I never heard of a young healthy frenchie dieing in her sleep unless there was something wrong with her ndyou knew it. As for your vet- I would not trust him, you can take any dog in, who to say the dog you took in is the same dog you send? there is a place for you, you can say all you want, but you are the one who has to look in the mirror each morning- I have seen the ads about NOT buying from you, I have learned my lesson, now I try to tell everyone who I talk about you. I can hold my head high- there is no ads about me-just YOU!

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Lets try the truth.

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I sincerely hope you have Ali dna'd so all this nonsense can end. Her papers are correct and if your memory fails you called me when she arrived to tell me how much you liked her. It was then several days later you contacted me to tell me you took her to see a breeder friend and you no longer liked her. The dog I sent to you did Not have a csection scar and my vet will verify that. You then filed a complaint with paypal for a refund of your money and they denied your refund because your case was not valid. I tried to contact you on several occasions and you would not return my calls. Letters of intent are being mailed on Monday and law suits for liable will follow. I am not a puppy mill or kennel like deb piva.Look it up.Country inn kennels for profit only.