Complaint Review: Susan Peter

121 Palm Ave. Ikeja, Other Nigeria
  • Phone: 234-803823662
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Susan Peter advertisises house for rent, collects deposit and 1st month rent and you get nothing Ikeja Lagos

I responded to an ad that was placed on craigslist for a house to rent in West Virginia. My application was approved and so I sent a total of $668.00 to Mrs. Peters. She claims she was sent to Nigeria to work with the Agriculture and farming need and machinery there. She claims that she sent to keys and document to her cousin but they had gotten confiscated by the FBI and she needed $1850.00 to recover them.

I have been asking for my money for almost a month now I have all emails that were sent to me from her and also the ad that was placed and receipts from Western Union. where I sent the money and she picked it up. She claims she works for the state and doesn't have the money to send back to me as I will not help recover her keys and documents from the FBI.

I have made numerous attempts to try and resolve this with her but all she does is keep giving me excuses. On July 5 she promised to send my money back but now shes says she made a mistake and sent it to her cousin to send to me. Is there anything I can do?

Lorrie
westminster, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2008 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan-Peter/Ikeja-Other-23401/Susan-Peter-advertisises-house-for-rent-collects-deposit-and-1st-month-rent-and-you-get-n-354071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susan Peter