- Report: #742588
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Susan Peter
Susan PeterInternet United States of America
Susan Peter bank account scam Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
From: Suzana Peter
Sent: 06/16/11 08:02 AM
My Dear one,
I am Miss Suzana Peter the only daughter of late
Mr. and Mrs. Johnson Peter. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant
in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast; I lost my father and my
family during the civil war that just ended. Before the death of my
father he deposited the sum of three million, five hundred thousand
Euros. ( 3,500,000.00 ) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan in my name as the next of kin.
Am contacting you for your assistance to transfer this fund to your account. I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 19years. "
All I can say is beware and be sure to mark these e-mails as SPAM or if you're a hotmail/live.com user as a Phishing Scam.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 02:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan-Peter/internet/Susan-Peter-bank-account-scam-Internet-742588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.