Complaint Review: Susan Winch Lang Realty Liars and cheats

• Submitted: Fri, July 15, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, July 18, 2011

• Reported By: N — Florida U.S.A.
Susan Winch Lang Realty Liars and cheats
plam beach gargens west plam beach, Florida United States of America

Susan Winch Lang Realty Liars and cheats Susan Winch liar, cheats, unreliable, scammers west plam beach, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Susan Winch- Lang Realty

Susan Winch and lang realty of Florida lied, cheated and stole from me and are making my life a living h**l. She tied us up for a week on a rental deal and then pulled it from us about an hour before we met her with the check to move in. She said someone offered more money AFTER we had a deal and I have the email to prove it.

We already had a deal done and we had a move in date. This piece of garbage liar is NOT to be trusted one bit. She and her company have no honor and care nothing about families or anyone but themselves. I hope they fail and lose there licenses for the way they treat people.

I called her boss and they don't care either. Its all about the bottom line for these bottom feetdng winches. I complained to the realtor board and will complain to the BBB as well. These lying dirtbags need to go away and stop lying and cheating. FEES FEES FEES that's all they want.

Now I have 3 days to find a home for me, my wife and my 3 year old daughter. REAL NICE SUSAN AND LANG!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan-Winch-Lang-Realty-Liars-and-cheats/west-plam-beach-Florida-/Susan-Winch-Lang-Realty-Liars-and-cheats-Susan-Winch-liar-cheats-unreliable-scammers-w-753614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susan Winch Lang Realty Liars and cheats

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Susan Winch- Lang Realty

AUTHOR: Susan Winch - (United States of America)

As a professional Realtor with Lang Realty, a Palm Beach County Industry Leader since 1989, I take pride in connecting Sellers with Buyers, and Landlords with Tenants.  I have a successful 22 rental transactions on record in the past 9 months.  Our current market conditions require taking the extra step to help clients that have been affected by our distressful economy.  And the rental market can be a challenge for some tenants.  The rental process can be even more of a challenge.  Credit reports, income verification, and the security deposit are all requirements in the application process.  Most importantly, deposits are required to secure a property, and once this deposit is received, the property goes into a pending status, and the lease is executed.  No deposit, property remains on the market for others to see   Florida Real Estate Law does not allow stealing from a client, and cheating is not an option.  This is not a game, how can we cheat? Nathan Reardon of Repairs On Us seemed to think he could change the process of providing a security deposit as well as proper income verification to secure a property, he made no attempt to do so, and another legitimate offer came in.  No fees were taken from Mr. Reardon, aside from a standard credit report fee, which he was provided a copy of for his next attempt to secure another rental home.  Unfortunately, when you do not follow the rental guidelines provided, another serious renter will come along, and take the process more seriously.  No lies, no cheating, no stealing- just a lack of effort on the behalf of Nathan Reardon.