Complaint Review: Susan

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — fair lawn New Jersey United States of America
Susan

Susan Amershop.com made unauthorized charge on my credit card. I don't even know who this company is. Internet

I notice today a company who calls themselves Amershop.com made a unauthorized charge on my credit card of $4.95. Never bought anything, never heard of the company. Interesting enough there is no phone number to contact them.

I googled the name and sure enough there were numerous upon numerous complaints of the same. I imagine they go small and once the transaction goes through they up it and hope you don't notice. Yeah right.

I'm filing this report, replacing my credit card as well as contacting the credit bureau and reporting them. So angry, never had this happen to me. Protect yourself and check your accounts daily.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan/internet/Susan-Amershopcom-made-unauthorized-charge-on-my-credit-card-I-dont-even-know-who-this-942532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susan