Complaint Review: Susie-Bridgeman Sutton- Royal Oak Sport Horses

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Clarks Summit Pennsylvania
Susie-Bridgeman Sutton- Royal Oak Sport Horses
San Diego, California U.S.A.

Susie-Bridgeman Sutton Royal Oak Sport Horses, Jaguar XJS Saddle Rip off 1-14-2008 This woman took $1000. & gave me nothing San Diego California

On 1-11-08 I saw a saddle on Ebay Jag XJS The auction ended before I was out of work, I emailed her to see if she'd relist - I offered 1,000 and she emailed : It's a deal. My husband says its more important to get the saddles out of our office! This is my Paypal address. Where am I shipping to?
Cheers,Susie She asked if I'd pay thru Paypal % to save fees -she would not relist. It was againt my better judgement but I did the deal. I told her it was a birthday gift from my husband to me my B day was Jan 11th. I played email tag with her for 2 weeks, She finally gave me a BS tracking number and said she'd open a "homeowners" claim as it must be "lost" I heard nothing for days - then a few BS email ( I have them all ) RoyalOak @cox.net as well as the gmail acct listed already.

I opened a BBB claim and a Paypal claim. Since it was not an Ebay transaction & I used my bank acct instead of a CC PayPal Transaction - They found her guilty But she only had 28$ in her Paypal Act.

My husband says we are flying out to pay her a visit. Maybe we really need to. Ignorant woman. I trusted her as she had many sales and great website. I was an IDIOT to trust her.

Jaquar saddle ripoff 1000.00
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susie-Bridgeman-Sutton-Royal-Oak-Sport-Horses/San-Diego-California/Susie-Bridgeman-Sutton-Royal-Oak-Sport-Horses-Jaguar-XJS-Saddle-Rip-off-1-14-2008-This-wo-389867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susie-Bridgeman Sutton- Royal Oak Sport Horses