Complaint Review: Suski FLint

• Reported By: proctor — flint Michigan
Suski FLint
Dort Hwy Flint Mi FLint, Michigan USA

Suski FLint Suski used cars Flint Mi Suski used car lease ripoff FLint Michigan

About 6 months ago, I was looking for a used car for my dad and I came across the Suski used car dealership on Dort hwy that was advertising used car leases. So I stopped in and asked a salesman about it. We found a car, worked out a monthly payment plan. I then asked how much the car was on the lease program. He said $20,000.00. It was a slightly used cadillac so I thought it was somewhat reasonable for my credit situation. I then asked him what the cash price was if i could get a check from my credit union. He said $20,000.00. I asked what is the advantage of leasing if the car is the exact same price. He said at the end of the lease you get to keep the car free and clear. I said that if I got a traditional loan for the car, at the end of the term I would also own the car free and clear. He could not explain to me how his lease really worked. Come to find out they dont even have a license for used car leases.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suski-FLint/FLint-Michigan/Suski-FLint-Suski-used-cars-Flint-Mi-Suski-used-car-lease-ripoff-FLint-Michigan-1116508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suski FLint