Complaint Review: Susy's Sweet Dreams Daycare

3330 27th Avenue Sacramento, California United States of America
  • Phone: (916) 856-2166
  • Web:
  • Category: Daycare

Susy's Sweet Dreams Daycare Susana Santamaria No License Daycare Bad Unsafe Dirty Daycare Sacramento, California

*Consumer Comment: Deepest Concerns

This woman is NO licensed and has a criminal background as you can see. She cant to pass a drug test if her life depends on it. She is not safe to be around children. She should not have permission to watch children. She has a bi polar disorder so she yells a lot and puniches the kids. My son come home scared and quite a lot. She does not feed them right and I send my son with a bag of lunch she does not give to him she eats his lunch then gives him some half way frozen fish sticks. I have to called CPs to see what can be done. It is hard this is the only darcare I can find that can fit to my budget.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susys-Sweet-Dreams-Daycare/Sacramento-California-95820/Susys-Sweet-Dreams-Daycare-Susana-Santamaria-No-License-Daycare-Bad-Unsafe-Dirty-Daycare-938856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susy's Sweet Dreams Daycare

Deepest Concerns

AUTHOR: rmontez - (United States of America)

Hello, I have known this woman for more than a few years and can truthfully declare that this post is inane. My wife and I are both very busy people, both working full time jobs, we can trust Susana completely with our children. Currently, I have two children under her care. Both of my children adore Susana and continuously come home with new stories of what they did at "Nana Susana's" house. I know for a fact that my children are fed home cooked meals every day, both breakfast and lunch, because this kind hearted woman never fails to make us extra. As she has been one of our closest friends since adolescence and I know for a fact that she stays away from illegal substances. My children show no hesitation about going with her Monday to Friday, they only show pure enlightenment on returning to her the next day. Susana is the first person I would trust with my own children, and she can do no wrong.

In conclusion, I had to stifle a tiny scoff at how ridiculous this post seemed. The content is poorly written and might have been done out of spite for this marvelous woman. My wife and I are very proud to say we go to Susana's daycare, and we can honestly see she treats all the children as her own. I hope my statement can squelch and doubt this unprofessional, hasty, and disdain report has placed in your mind about our close friend, Susana.

- Randy and Sandra Montez