Complaint Review: Sutdio City Dental Group

• Submitted: Wed, May 10, 2000
  • Updated: Wed, May 10, 2000

• Reported By:Sherman Oaks CA
Sutdio City Dental Group
12840 Riverside Drive No. Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Sutdio City Dental Group Dental Rip-off billing for services not provided

Beware of Studio City Dental Group. They bill for services not provided.

I needed a scaling. This normally takes 45 minutes to an hour.l The hygienist I saw dismissed me after ten minutes having barely scraped one tooth. Disgusted as I was, I decided to let it slide and never to seek her services again. However, the next day, my face swelled to the size of a grapefruit. I called the Periodontist who prescribed antibiotics over the phone. Adding insult to injury the office billed me $89.00. I wrote a letter of complaint. Someone in the billing office called me and threatened me. They were going to send the bill to collections and totally disregarded my complaint.

On a previous occasion I had severe pain in my lower right jaw. I needed to have a tooth extracted and then a bridge. These people dragged me out into the Finance office and would not alleviate my pain until I made arrangements for payment. Needless to say, I went with my pain to another dentist the following morning who resolved the whole thing without a penny in advance. Obviously the other dentist was a professional.

I like the Periodontist and my regular dentail hygienist. The rest of them, particularly the Administrator, are crooks and parasites in a system that perpetuates their incompetence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sutdio-City-Dental-Group/No-Hollywood-California-91807/Sutdio-City-Dental-Group-Dental-Rip-off-billing-for-services-not-provided-2236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sutdio City Dental Group