Complaint Review: Sutherland Brokers

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: christopher23 — Biglerville Pennsylvania United States of America
Sutherland Brokers
600 De Mers Ave Suite 502A, Grand Forks ND, 58201 Internet United States of America

Sutherland Brokers Sharron Dunn I am at a loss of words, truely a scam, where to go now? Internet

Sharron Dunn called my cellular device stating that I qualified for a loan with a 9% interest rate. Pretty good right? Well I went and filled out a money transfer to the lender, made out the form and paid in full the amount requested. I was told that by 24 hours the loan would be in the mail and at my house. Now I am sitting on my porch waiting. I have called to confirm the tacking number via fedex, however there was no such order placed. I was genuinely ripped off. I dont even know what to do at this point. I am livid and will be searching for this persons soul. Contact me at (((REDACTED))) if any questions in regards to this scams. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sutherland-Brokers/internet/Sutherland-Brokers-Sharron-Dunn-I-am-at-a-loss-of-words-truely-a-scam-where-to-go-now-I-982526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sutherland Brokers