Complaint Review: Sutton Music Group

Sutton Music Group
2213 South 96 Street Tacoma, Washington United States of America

Sutton Music Group Robert Sutton ripoff, computer fraud Tacoma, Washington

I have a CD Baby account -  I was contacted by a company- Sutton Music Group,

http://www.suttonmusicgroup.com/ , who claimed to hear my songs on CD Baby and wanted to promote my music by getting the songs on a number of radio stations.  They claimed an 80% success rate and catered to independent stations who played original music by independent artists such as myself.

I purchased a package of 75 radio stations for $500.00 and sent Robert Sutton 75 jacketed Cd's at the following address: 2213 South 96th Street, #808, Tacoma, Washington 98444.

In a week he sent a list of radio stations who agreed to play my songs and a few that were pending.  He had a play date for all stations to air the songs on the same day.  He notified me of the day.  I viewed the play list for many stations that day and my songs were not there.  I e mailed Robert Sutton and he claimed that he switched that play date and was awaiting confirmation from a popular radio station who was considering airing one of my songs.  He asked me to give it a few weeks.  That was two months ago.  The songs have not aired.  He does not return e mails or phone calls.

I contacted CD Baby and found out that other artists have been scammed by Robert Sutton.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2010 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sutton-Music-Group/Tacoma-Washington-98444/Sutton-Music-Group-Robert-Sutton-ripoff-computer-fraud-Tacoma-Washington-669937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sutton Music Group