Complaint Review: Suzanne Ham

• Reported By: RippedoffbyUSAA — Denton Texas
Suzanne Ham
San antonio, Texas USA

Suzanne Ham Ripped off by USAA San antonio Texas

I had hail on a house I own in Texas. I come to find out on the modest house 1890 Sq feet, USAA has increased the insurance from 189,000 to 263,000 without consulting me or notifying me. USAA acknowledged that the amount was incorrect, and lowered the policy to 210,000. However they refused to lower the deductible to what was reasonable instead based it on this overinflated value and refused to. refund the overinflated premiums. The company is out of touch and has gotten out of control. I plan to cancel all my policies with them as soon as I get another insurance company that is more in touch.

I finding this kind of arrogance has become the USAA standard, they need to be brought to their knees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suzanne-Ham/San-antonio-Texas/Suzanne-Ham-Ripped-off-by-USAA-San-antonio-Texas-1146034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suzanne Ham