Complaint Review: Suzanne Hilary

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Iris — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Suzanne Hilary
1776 Park Avenue ste.4 176 Park City,Utah 84060 Park city, Utah United States of America

Suzanne Hilary World poetry Movement Published my poem in one her books when I emailed her many times and told her not to without my consent. Park city, Utah

I entered a Keith Urban contest online where if he liked your Lyrics or song he would make an LP and that was it. World Poetry Movement somehow liked what I wrote and asked me if I wanted to buy a book Stars in Our Hearts a christian book for 70.00 dollars then and put my poem in it.  I told them no several times I emailed them and told them why should I pay you it's my own writing.  Seven months later I got the book on my porch and sure enough my poem was in it.  I now keep getting bills with interest charges,now they're adding up to over 188.00 dollars.  Also I got a letter today stating they want another poem from me and that would be published in "The Best Poets and Poems of 2012"

This Special Edition will feature an entire page devoted exclusively to me. Well I'm tired of the bills that keep coming and I'm tired of Suzanne Hilary and the scams the World Poetry Movement is doing to myself and others.,making money off of mine and other peoples hard work. Writers Beware of her and other scams like it. Please don't give her any money for your own work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suzanne-Hilary/Park-city-Utah-84060/Suzanne-Hilary-World-poetry-Movement-Published-my-poem-in-one-her-books-when-I-emailed-her-1001297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suzanne Hilary