Complaint Review: Suzuki Retail Services HSBC

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Suzuki Retail Services HSBC
PO BOX 15521 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Suzuki Retail Services HSBC HSBC steals money by increasing APR!!! Wilmington Delaware

*Author of original report: Suzuki Retail Services HSBC (Simply Unorganized)

I purchased a brand new Suzuki GSXR-750 in 2007 for $10,200. The corresponding APR was 12.5%. Not the best I've seen, but I agreed to the terms. For the last few years I have payed over the minimum payment and have never been late. My credit is, for lack of a better term, "superb," in every possible way. Despite my excellent standing with Suzuki they have sent me a notice letting me know that my APR is to be increased to 19.99%. This is ridiculous!

HSBC-Suzuki is taking advantage of many loyal customers by doing this. Since this has occurred, I have transferred the remaining balance to a low interest credit card and I am going to close my HSBC account. I will never do business with them again. Beware to anyone who is considering to take a loan from this company.

This company will rob you!

Skunk
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suzuki-Retail-Services-HSBC/Wilmington-Delaware-19850-5521/Suzuki-Retail-Services-HSBC-HSBC-steals-money-by-increasing-APR-Wilmington-Delaware-399031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suzuki Retail Services HSBC

Suzuki Retail Services HSBC (Simply Unorganized)

AUTHOR: Skunk - (U.S.A.)

Well, since my recent notification of an increase in APR, I have transferred my balance to a new bank for a fantastic low APR (5%). After doing this I contacted HSBC-Suzuki to tell them to close my account. I then had found out that even though my statements said that I had a corresponding APR of 17.9%, that it was in fact 12.5%. The women I spoke with was rude and wouldn't tell me why my statements say corresponding 17.9% APR when it is actually 12.5%. She couldn't tell me why I was being sent a notice of an increase in APR when I should be exempt. This company is so unorganized. It is just simply ridiculous!!! I really dislike this company, I could run a better bank out of my basement.