Complaint Review: Suzuki of Fayetteville

• Updated: Thu, March 03, 2011

• Reported By: hogsfan — Bentonville Arkansas United States of America
Suzuki of Fayetteville
fayetteville, AR Fayetteville, Arkansas United States of America

Suzuki of Fayetteville Jared Davis Stole money from employees and customers Fayetteville, Arkansas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: FInal Justice

Jared Davis hired me to sell cars for him in 2009. My friend told me to come check it out and I did. I worked for Jared Davis for a month and business was good. We sold a lot of cars and made pretty good money. The following month the pay went down and kept falling until I took interest in how I was getting paid. We were supposed to get paid a commission off of the money they made over what the car costed to buy. I found out Jared Davis was buying the cars for one price and putting the cars in the computer for the price they could get for the cars, or the book out price. That left zero room for the employees to make any money. Jared Davis also was taking the money he was making his employees pay in taxes and pocketing it. He was taking the trades and selling them and keeping the money. Cash down was cash in pocket in hand. The office lady was helping him by writing void on all of the receipts to cover her tracks. He left everyone high and dry when he left Fayetteville to go to Suzuki of Springfield where he tried to pull the same tactics. I know Jared Davis will step on anyone to make a buck and if you read this do not buy into Jared Davis. Hes a rip off artist

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suzuki-of-Fayetteville/Fayetteville-Arkansas-72701/Suzuki-of-Fayetteville-Jared-Davis-Stole-money-from-employees-and-customers-Fayetteville-701379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suzuki of Fayetteville

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

FInal Justice

AUTHOR: Jared Davis - (United States of America)

I find it intriguing how one can slander another without revealing his/her identity. Since you are so willing to post nonsense maybe you would like to be included in the 2 million dollar lawsuit I have filed against the the dealer you are referring too? I have no debts to anyone. I am sorry someone like you is so pathetic that you must waste your time talking about someone you envy. I would recommend you to seek legal council at this Point, I will sue you and I would break you but I am confident you already are. This is your only warning before I serve you with papers. When I see you in the court room we will see how cocky you are. By the way it's Donnie not Donny, and I don't hide behind anyone, I lead as punks like you follow.

I have already started the legal process this morning to find your true identity and I will make an example with you for the world to take notice before someone decides to slander another on these forums. These forums are for legitimate problems not someone that wants to slander someone. By the way you claim to have worked in 2009, that store was shut down in Sept 2008!

JFD