Complaint Review: Suzuki

• Submitted: Sat, September 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, September 17, 2005

• Reported By:new bern North Carolina
Suzuki
3329 S Memorial Drive Greenville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Suzuki KIA cheated me out of 1,600.00 dollars ripoff Greenville North Carolina

On 10-06=2000 I purchased a new kia vehicle from kia of Greenville. They also sold me a 5 star new vehicle warranty which included 60 month or 70.000 mile warranty.

On 08-22-05 I called Suzuki- Kia of Greenville and wanted to have my car checked and repaired this is when I found out I had no warranty on my vehicle which was only at 62,000 miles.

I then called the warranty holder which is G E Capital Management Corp. P.O.Drawer 3199 Westlake Village, CA 91358 and they advised me that until Suzuki of Greenville pay for the warranty my vehicle is not covered.

I went Suzuki- Kia and spoke with the Sales Manager Glen Coward; he stated that for almost five years someone had forgot to pay the warranty company. I feel that this is purposely taking money from people and not doing what they promised they would do.

If they did this to me I'm sure they are more people out here they have done this to.

Annie
new bern, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2005 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suzuki/Greenville-North-Carolina-27858/Suzuki-KIA-cheated-me-out-of-160000-dollars-ripoff-Greenville-North-Carolina-157425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suzuki