Complaint Review: Svitlana Sangary

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Habib.H — Los Angeles United States of America
Svitlana Sangary
12100 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

Svitlana Sangary Law Office of Svitlana Sangary She is excellent attorney saved my life! Los Angeles, California

I dont know what other client's experiences are with her, but she did an outstanding job on my defence. Other lawyers I went to prior to hiring her, told me that the judge in my case was never going to accept a plea of misdemeanor, but miraculously, she was able to work her magic. I owe my freedom to her, and I'll recommend her to others, thx Svitlana for an extraordinary defense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Svitlana-Sangary/Los-Angeles-California-90028/Svitlana-Sangary-Law-Office-of-Svitlana-Sangary-She-is-excellent-attorney-saved-my-life-L-1008895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Svitlana Sangary