Complaint Review: Swagbucks.com

• Reported By: Nick2016 — Bronx New York
Swagbucks.com

Swagbucks.com ripoff, scam, liars Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Verify Your Order

Long story short. Swagbucks.com allows you to fill out surveys and the like to earn points that you can trade in later for prizes such as giftcards and the like. I earned over the 2,500 points thresh hold to gain a paypal cash card. When I tried to cash those points in for my prize? I got the run around, including a ridiculous process where I had to verify my pin number via sms mobile instead of voice call or email link. As of today, I still DO NOT HAVE MY PRIZE!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swagbuckscom/internet/Swagbuckscom-ripoff-scam-liars-Internet-1041686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swagbucks.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Verify Your Order

AUTHOR: Scott - (USA)

Hi!  You have to verify your order which may include emailing you the order and you have to click on it, or answering your security question when you set up the account.  I have been paid at least 4 times with PayPal and I haven't had any trouble getting the funds.  If you have troubles still, let me know and I can give you a step by step OR just contact Swagbucks directly, at the bottom right there is a tab that says "How can we help you?" which is for support questions or issues.