Complaint Review: Swap-Bot

• Submitted: Sat, March 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, March 20, 2010

• Reported By: Melody — Wellsburg New York United States of America
Swap-Bot

Swap-Bot - Rachel Johnson discrimination, defamation, censorship, favoritism, false persecution Internet

This site did me a serious injustice. I was one of several people being harassed by an internet troll both on and off the site. Several of us were trying desperately to find out who was behind the attacks. We finally uncovered the truth and let the admin know who the culprits were, and we also got the culprits to agree to go to swap-bot and apologize to everyone for their offensive behavior. We thought the admin would be happy that it could be put to rest. Instead, those of us involved got banned from speaking in the forums, and I, personally, was removed from the site itself. When questioned as to why, by many people, the site admin, along with  a bunch of other people flat-out lied about me, accused ME of being involved in the trolling, and completely defamed me. I was removed from the site without a reason, or an explanation as to why. (I had a PERFECT swapping record there, by the way!) The admin knew people were on there dragging my name through the mud and yet did NOTHING to put a stop to it. There are many nasty people on the site, who break the rules every single day, using profanity and obnoxious behavior towards other members, but they are allowed to stay and never get reprimanded because they are friends of the admin. There were many cruel and hurtful lies told about me and I never even got the chance to tell MY side of things because I was unjustly removed from the site before I could. This site condones discrimination, profanity and verbal abuse against it's members, lying and defamation of character while the admin sit back and do NOTHING to the ones who deserve it and punish those who don't. In my opinion, the site should be shut down before they seriously end up hurting someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2010 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swap-Bot/internet/Swap-Bot-Rachel-Johnson-discrimination-defamation-censorship-favoritism-false-pers-583392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swap-Bot