Complaint Review: Swapalease

• Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Amit — Newark Delaware United States of America
Swapalease
11224 Cornell Park Drive Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Swapalease Andrew Hall, Noli Holley, Scot Hall Dont use swapalease.com Its a ripped off company. Cincinnati, Ohio

*Author of original report: Issue resolved

on March 14th 2012, I entered an agreement with Swapalease for my Car to be advertised on the banner of home page in swapalease.com website. Agent Noli Holley charged me $300 for this on the same day. After waiting for 24 hours, I was not able to see my car listed on the website where it was promised to be. I tried communicating (email and phone) to agent on March 15th 2012 to find why my car was not listed as per the agreement but could not reach the agent. On March 17th 2012, I got mail from agent asking me to sent the signed copy of agreement but did not answer my query. On March 20th 2012 I replied back to the agent saying that i dont feel comfortable in signing the document as the agreed service was not provided. I did not hear from the agent for next 2 days and then I sent out another mail on March 22nd letting the agent know that I tried contacting him many times. I requested to cancel my order and refund.

On March 23rd, I got response from the agent with screen shot of my car listing on website (not at the place i was agreed on). I replied back with comment that the car was not being displayed at the home page as per the agreement. Then they changed the listing of my car and sent screen shot from the website showing the car being displayed on the home page. I replied back to them saying that I kept looking at that place for last 6 days multiple times in a day but did not see it there. After that I had a communication with Andrew Hall over the phone, but he was not ready to accept the Human mistake or technical issue with their website or poor service provided to their customers. Agent has done little to comply with promises he made. Please advise me of my rights to make Swapalease responsible for promises made but not kept.

Never waste time. instead try talking to the dealers directly. You might come out of the lease without paying any single penny from your pocket if the car is in good condition. I sold my leased car to the dealer without any early lease termination fees and infact I made profit of $1000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swapalease/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Swapalease-Andrew-Hall-Noli-Holley-Scot-Hall-Dont-use-swapaleasecom-Its-a-ripped-off-c-878520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swapalease

Issue resolved

AUTHOR: Amit - (United States of America)

Swapalease.com has reached out to me and worked with me in an effort to resolve the situation.  After additional conversation with the company I learned that the matter was the result of a simple misunderstanding.  Although Swapalease.com was not responsible for helping me exit my lease I do believe that the company is a viable and valuable service for many automotive lessees.  Again I am pleased that I was able to work out an amicable resolution with Swapalease.com.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC