Complaint Review: Swappa

• Updated: Fri, August 15, 2014

• Reported By: Jerry D. — Clifton Heights Pennsylvania
Internet USA

Swappa Swappa Buyit & Try It Internet

I thought using Swappa would be a better way to sell my phones.  It seemed good to me that I would not have to pay the exorbitant eBay fees.  I also thought that I might get a better clientele too. Unfortunately that has not been the case. After two sales in which people obviously had buyer’s remorse, I have two unsold HTC M7’s. The last phone that sold, Swappa encouraged the buyer to lodge a complaint with PapPal, even though I had offered the buyer a refund upon return of the phone. This essentially locked my PayPal account until the matter was resolved.  Although Swappa refunded the buyer their fees, they offered me no refund for the “Preferred Listing” fee. They should call themselves Buy it & Try It, instead of Swappa! If you sell on Swappa, be prepaird to refund the money. I will donate these phones to our Military Personnel Serving our country overseas!  These are the facts as I know them to be true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2014 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swappa/internet/Swappa-Swappa-Buyit-Try-It-Internet-1170023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swappa