Complaint Review: Swat Environmental

• Reported By: DocG — Chesterfield Missouri
Swat Environmental
Lake St. Lous, Missouri Lake St. Louis, Missouri USA

Swat Environmental Never Showed Up Lake St. Louis Missouri

We are selling our home and needed to install a radon mitigation system quickly.  We found S.W.A.T Environmental online and contacted them for a quote.  They gave us a quote and we made an appointment to have the work done.

Our appointment was booked for a Monday morning.  When no one showed up by 10:00am we called to confirm that we were on their schedule.  When we called we were put on hold and no one came back to us.  We called again and were put on hold and no one came back to us.  We called a third time and were put on hold again and just before I gave up someone came on the line and said "I'm going to put you through to a manager".

The manager told me they weren't going to be able to make the appointment.  Not only could they not make it that day, they couldn't make it that week.  I asked why no one had called me to let me know about the cancellation and he said he didn't know. [continued below]....

.....

At that point I wasn't going to push it because I could see that the company wasn't going to be dependable and they didn't seem to care about me as a customer even though they knew I had taken the day off work to be home when they got there and that I had told them it was important that the work be done quickly so we could comply with our buyers request.

This company is good on the phone on the sales side.  Their follow up included an email confirmation for the appointment that required me to confirm it!  And a really nice email with a link to our quote which looked very professional. I felt like we were in good hands.

I did some additional research and found a local company who could come out and do the work for us with just a couple days notice.  I told them my experience with S.W.A.T and was told that he hears similar stories often.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swat-Environmental/Lake-St-Louis-Missouri/Swat-Environmental-Never-Showed-Up-Lake-St-Louis-Missouri-1061712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swat Environmental