Complaint Review: Sweepsstakes Clearinghouse

• Reported By: DVC HD Digital Camcorder — Alton Illinois
Sweepsstakes Clearinghouse
2000 E. Lamar Blvd., Ste 600 Arlington, Texas USA

Sweepsstakes Clearinghouse DVC HD Digitial Camcorder Arlington Texas

I received six "vouchers" from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse for items: HD Camcorder, Computer, laptop, Andriod tablet, Cuisinart, and luggage.  I thought I would check out the HD Camcorder.  The first thing that came up on my search was this Rip Off Report.  After reading many of the complaints, I wanted to check out the validity of the reports also.  I wanted to let everyone know that I did find the Brand and the exact camcorder.  I did cpy the "ad" I found so here it is:

The camera can be bought for $41.66 as of today.  They-sweepstakes had this priced at $499.95  So, with thier $400 voucher, it is cheaper to buy!  Also, who is the Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?  I had been entering in for Publishers Clearinghouse, seems as if our personal info might be getting sold....very coinsidential.

SKU: 73823 (Added on 9/6/2011)
Price: 41.66
List Price: US$43.80

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepsstakes-Clearinghouse/Arlington-Texas-76006/Sweepsstakes-Clearinghouse-DVC-HD-Digitial-Camcorder-Arlington-Texas-1166954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepsstakes Clearinghouse