Complaint Review: Sweepstakeclearinghouse

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — Los Angeles California
Sweepstakeclearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, , Texas USA

Sweepstakeclearinghouse I finish paying for a lab top computer on 5/21/13 and when I check for the shipping date I was told that they cannnot find and account for me Dallas, Texas

I finish paying for a lab top computer on 5/20/13  when checking for a shipping date I was told that they cannot find and account in my name. I wish I would have known about the RIP OFF before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakeclearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75356-9931/Sweepstakeclearinghouse-I-finish-paying-for-a-lab-top-computer-on-52113-and-when-I-che-1052924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakeclearinghouse