Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2007

• Reported By:Franklin Tennessee
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau
P O Box 549012 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Multiple requests for $5 Ripoff Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: watch out for all three names -- sweepstakes audit bureau; sweepstakes clearinghous; and sweepstakes advisor..... they are ALL the same rip-off

Ok - I'll have to admit it, I fell for it. I sent the $5, and then the $19, and then another $5. By then I was starting to get suspicious. I thought to myself, if they just get 10,000 people to send them $5 - that's $50,000 they've made. Who knows how many hundreds of thousands of people are doing this.

Then it came, the letter saying that I could have the Omni-2 digital camera for insured delivery. I started getting suspicious even more. So I just googled "Omni-2 digital camera" to find out more about the product. And guess what came up??? RIP-OFF REPORT!

Man did I feel like an idot. How did I let myself get suckered on this one? I guess we all want to think we are going to win some great sweepstakes prize. Let's face it, it just isn't going to happen.

Because each of the letters had the words "satisfaction fully guaranteed or your money back" I am preparing a packet to send to them. It's going to have copies of the letters with that phrase highlighted, copies of my cancelled checks, and copies of 5-6 reports for Rip-Off Reports. I let you all know with an update if I really do get my money back.

We should start a campaign getting EVERYONE to write asking for their money back and see what happens.

Richard
Franklin, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2007 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau/Dallas-Texas-75354-9012/Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau-Multiple-requests-for-5-Ripoff-Dallas-Texas-256038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

Don't get fooled by different names and looks of mail -- they all have the same address and are all the same rip-off