Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:Downingtown Pennsylvania
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau
Sweepstakes Price Entry Center, P.O. Box 549012 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Advisor - Sweepstakes Audit Bureau I have received another hoax of Sweepstakes Advisor Sweepstakes Audit Bureau on dated mailed on May29, 2008. Dallas Texas

Sweepstakes Advisor Emerson Publishing asked to send $5 to process prize award for $12 million rip off, Dallas, Texas.

I too received a letter today (June 4th, 2008) asking me to send a $5 check/CASH/money order to cover priority processing and return mail to receive my prize report award and that I needed to do so by 06/18/08.

I signed the portion that I need to send with provided envelope. I even thought to buy a mony order. When, I read carefully once again. It raised more question in my mind. Why pay in CASH? Then I started believe, this is a hoax!

I checked it out on the yahoo web search. It immediately came out that this is reported by so many peoples. Thanks to internet access, yahoo answers and Riff off report website. It saved me $5 as well as possible stolen private information. I wonder, how long will such hoax keep continue. I am not a lawyer. I can not even effort one. Is there anyone to step up and file a legal action against this company?

This is required to stop now to save another person from such scam. I wonder how many people do not have web access and they are victim out there and did not even know that they are ripped off by Sweepstakes Advisor/Sweepstakes Audit Bureau.

I am crying out loud on behalf of all of us who are victim of such scam to bring any lawyers' attention to help us. Is there anyone to help?

This company should get sued for such scams. If Sweepstakes allows such company to practice, then Sweepstakes should be responsible for such scam as well.

I found that someone called US Fraud Dept at 800-876-7060. What are they thinking? Are they taking any action? Or their hands are tight to take any action.

Downingtown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau/Dallas-Texas-75354/Sweepstakes-Advisor-Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau-I-have-received-another-hoax-of-Sweepstakes-337275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Audit Bureau