Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearing House

• Updated: Sun, March 30, 2014

• Reported By: Dana — Brookshire Texas
Sweepstakes Clearing House
1555 Regal Row Internet USA

Sweepstakes Clearing House WVV*WATCHESVOLV Fraud Sweepstake & Credit Card fraud P.O. Box 569600 Texas

On March 30, 2014 I as usual checked in on bank accounts and payments on bills. When I found on March 26, 2014 a debit as following

RECUR DEBIT CRD PMT03/24 WVV*WATCHESVOLV 866-3540045 of $95.00

I immediately started investigating who this was and what this was about when I fell on numerous reports for fraud for the debit name watchsvolv and one stated about watches.

Around March 10 I was researching for some items from several name brand companies for items for my office when suddenly one company web popped up that I won a watch and all i had to do was pay the shipping and handling of $5.99. I paid the $5.99 even though it was a plain silver looking watch with a name I never had heard of. But for $5.99 seemed decent for such a watch.

But then a Recurring Debit Card Payment of $95 showed up on my account. Once researching what this was and found out it was this watch I so called won but was actually a fraud to sell an item to a unexpectedly prize winners by telling them they won. I contacted my bank and have reported this transaction and place a stop on any future Recurring fraudulent activities from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearing-House/internet/Sweepstakes-Clearing-House-WVVWATCHESVOLV-Fraud-Sweepstake-amp-Credit-Card-fraud-PO-1134845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearing House