Complaint Review: Sweepstakes ClearingHouse, Allied Marketing Group Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 25, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 05, 2010

• Reported By:Lake Havasu City AZ
Sweepstakes ClearingHouse, Allied Marketing Group Inc.
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes ClearingHouse, Allied Marketing Will not return money but keeps sending vouchers fraudulent ripoff business Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: THEY ARE STILL OUT THERE IN 2010 AND STILL RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

This company was sued by another state not too long ago in which they had to pay up the nose. They sent me a credit voucher also. I decided to use the layaway plan. Thank God I only sent them $10.00. Well anyway, when I got my bill for next payment there were added on charges.

When I contacted the company I was told that these were shipping and handling charges. Well, I sent them a letter requesting my $10.00 back and that I wanted to cancel my layaway plan. I was told they could not because the $10.00 would cover admininstrative costs. Also I spoke with them on the phone, about returning the $10.00 and was told the same thing.

They keep sending me a statement for continued payment in which I have cancelled and continue to send out their Mail Fraud Vouchers. If you win something, it should not cost you anything. That is what winning is. This company is still doing the mail fraud thing and will be turned into the Postmaster General as such. We will see what happens.

Catherine
Lake Havasu City, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2002 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-ClearingHouse-Allied-Marketing-Group-Inc/Dallas-Texas-75356/Sweepstakes-ClearingHouse-Allied-Marketing-Will-not-return-money-but-keeps-sending-vouche-36251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes ClearingHouse, Allied Marketing Group Inc.

THEY ARE STILL OUT THERE IN 2010 AND STILL RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

STRANGE THAT THEY ARE STILL AT WORK FROM THE SAME CITY AND SAME STATE AND NOTHING SEEMS TO BE DONE,

THE STATUTE HAS RUN FOR YOU BUT I WONDER WHY NOBODY HAS REPORTED THEM TO THE STATE OF TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL.

I FEEL FOR YOU,