Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:asheboro North Carolina
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 REGAL ROW DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Was sent a 400 voucher for a camcorder which required a ten dollar deposit the balance was 162.70 then I sent 82 more dollars and I have not heard from them since. They just sent me another voucher for 410 dollars. DALLAS, Texas

In january I was sent a 400 dollar voucher and I used it to buy a camcoder the balance was 162.70 I then sent them 82 more dollars on january 22 and I have not heard from them since until yesterday they sent me another voucher for 410 dollars. Now why would they think I would do that again if I have not received my first order.

Cheryl
asheboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/DALLAS-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-Was-sent-a-400-voucher-for-a-camcorder-which-required-a-ten-doll-311082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse