aroused

• Submitted: Sun, December 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 28, 2008

• Reported By:The Colony Texas
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse A warning for any one wanting too order from this company..Dallas Texas

This company has sent me many letters over the years lucky for me I did not order but this time I looked in to it and called the company even tho they say I have won a prize in the TEN MILLION DOLLAR SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE GIVEAWAY they told me on the phone they do not give away prizes I tried to talk to a manager or owner and they would not let me so I reported it to the BBB and got a letter back but not much else also called the companies that were in the add none really cared and I will tell every one here used or new the items that are being sold are not worth the price they clam I gave this company a fair shot and they have done nothing they pray on old people,imegrants and the poor this company needs to be stopped DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM no matter how good it sounds it is not worth it I also will not buy from any company that is associated with this one.

Charles
The Colony, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2008 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-A-warning-for-any-one-wanting-too-order-from-this-companyDalla-405457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse