Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2007

• Reported By:walnut California
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Reagal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Dallas Texas

I receive in the mail a total of six vouchers for different items , one of them got my attencion , a DVC Digital Camcorder , the voucher was for 400.00 ,if I send 149.95 I will get this camara , sounds good , I send the check and 3 weeks later I have receive nothing , try to contact them and you can talk no one , emails nothing , suspeciosly I receive " A BAG FOR A DIGITAL CAMERA" pink color brand K r collection.com , i send a letter to them and they never respond me , so I'm thinking this have something to do with this "sweepstakes clearingwherehouse " ,, is terrible this happen I hope our goverment do something about it .

Carlos
walnut, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2007 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-Dallas-Texas-259604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse