Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Reported By: dmcclish — CasaGrande Arizona United States of America
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas United States of America

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Defective Products/computers Dallas, Texas

Since November I purchased a laptop computer and was sent 3 different laptops, the first the battery did not charge, the second came and it was a little bitty w/o cd/dvd rom as specified.The third came and this is after I had to pay to return the second one and the keyboard does not work at all !! They are selling junk and it is not right. I now have been waiting for a return label as I refuse to once again have to pay the return shipping cost and I want a full refund. I was told on the phone, I would not recieve a full refund it would be minus the shipping cost....NOT HAPPENING; I want my money back that I originally paid in full prior to any laptop being sent to me. This company needs to be shut down as they are obviously screwing the consumers. They are selling refurbished junk.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-Defective-Productscomputers-Dallas-Texas-705669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse