Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Sun, July 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 01, 2007

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Ragal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse I was sent these bogus Credit Vouchers Dallas Texas

I received a letter from Sweepstakes clearinghouse on Saturday July 1st, 2007.

The letter contained what appeared to be an official letter of award, and six vouchers supposedly worth $400 each towards the purchase of; Set of gold watches, luggage set, camcorder, RCA stereo system, Dell laptop or desktop computers.

I started by checking the technical info. on the computers since that was what I was most interested in. Upon review of the technical info. on the computers noticed that they were very outdated (ie..the hard drives were only 10 GB, that's barley enough space to run the Windows XP program that it supposedly comes with, I doubt it!)

I am not a genius by any means, I have been ripped off before, so I also have learned the hard way, if it sounds too good to be true, that's because it is.

I typed in the name of the business to do research and this web site came up.

Thank you all for trying to help other less-fortunate individuals from getting ripped off.

I will join you to say, I guarantee that this company is a rip off, I hope that you are finding this info. before you too have become a victim.

I wish I had info. on how to stop this company from ripping off hard working people who are just trying to get a break in life.

It's really sad, I wonder what has this country turned into?

I hate to think that it may have become a land of opportunity.... but only for
thieves and criminals.

Here's to hoping there are still some honest businesses out there that serve the American public for the right reason.

I know businesses have to make a profit, but a what point does you fellow American become a factor in your business?

If it is any consolation, I do believe you reap what you sew.

Someday they will get theirs.

Randy
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2007 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-I-was-sent-these-bogus-Credit-Vouchers-Dallas-Texas-258094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse