Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:Lima. Ohio
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse issued a signed letter( J. Johnston) saying that I have been awarded a consolation prize and included 6 credit vouchers. Dallas Texas

As per the letter with the 6 attached vouchers all at $400.00 value and the merchandize data on the back of the vouchers. They varied from a balance due from 69.99 all the way up to 379.95.

I elected one such voucher towards a pair of HIS and HER Watch set and sent in a personal check for the difference of $69.95.

I have all the documents with me including my mail in voucher,the check and the bank statement of this check being cashed.

I mailed the voucher plus the check on Nov 29 2007 and it was cashed on Dec 3 2007 as per the HUNTINGTON BANK of OHIO.

I also noticed no e-mail address or the Tel no for this place.

I have all the supportive documents for any attorney to look at for the class action suite.

I want to make very clear that I am not be able to incur any legal fee till the case is closed.

Lima., Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-issued-a-signed-letter-J-Johnston-saying-that-I-have-been-awa-292574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse