Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:Chesterton Indiana
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse money gone...no merchandise Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: sweepstakes clearing house Dallas Texas

This company is a complete scam...my teen age daughter saved for months to get this dell lap top, finally she had enough money. I issued the coupon and payment for this item to sweepstakes clearinghouse in Dallas Texas and they certainly didn't waste any time taking our money, but merchandise was never received! Unfortunately I used my debit bank card to issue the payment so I was forced to cancel that card so no further money could be withdrawn...my bank actually reimbursed the money to me because I was dealing with a fradulant company. I can't give Chase Bank enough credit for protecting their customers!!!

Please don't be scamed by this company "sweepstakes clearinghouse, Dallas Texas." Their mailing really does look authentic. They fooled me don't let them fool you! I was very fortunate that I was able to recover my money...you may not be so lucky!!!

Linda
Chesterton, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-money-goneno-merchandise-Dallas-Texas-289751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

sweepstakes clearing house Dallas Texas

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

they asked for $371.00 and actually charged my account $441.08!

Buyer beware!!!