Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2004

• Reported By:Manitowoc Wisconsin
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas

About a year ago, I recieved notice in the mail that I had won a prize (mystery gift)I was to send $5.00 to cover shipping fees, after payment had been made, my mystery gift never arrived, I just wrote it off as a bad experience.

Today, I recieved yet another yellow Notice slip, saying I had won a Television Set, I am to send $47.96 or 2 payments of $23.98 instead, for shipping/handling fees.

After looking my notice over carefully for a telephone number to contact them on the size and make of my winnings, there was no number, not even a web address for them.

I decided to look the Sweepstakes Clearinghouse up on the computer, and boy am I glade I did so, or I once again would have been ripped off by such non-sense.

I just want to say, Thank You for this site, I just hope more people check this site out before they send any money, you all just saved me $47.96.

Todd
Manitowoc, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-103197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse