Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Wed, January 26, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2005

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
www.sweepstakesclearinghouse.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff! Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

This company is a real rip-off. Don't even think about trying their crappy Lay-A-Way plans. You think its set up for you to pay as little as $10 per month. You don't receive any statement or anything!

I know the check cleared because I received confirmation from my bank. There is no way I will send another check because they don't know what I ordered nor how much my balance is.

Lorenzo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2005 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-128964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Response from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

February 21, 2005

Dear Lorenzo,

We are in receipt of your message and appreciate the opportunity to respond.

According to your note, you have placed an order on layaway and have not received a statement. This is very unusual for us, as statements are sent to our customers routinely.

In order to assist you further, we need additional information from you. If you could provide me your full name and address I could locate your account. Once we receive this information, we can act accordingly.

We will take the necessary steps to make you a satisfied customer. Please contact me at (214) 915-7317.

Sincerely,