plot

• Submitted: Thu, March 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 30, 2005

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

I am writing this letter on account that I too have recieved this letter in the mail. Due to my discernemnt and my religious belief, we don't believe in getting easy money. Especially in the world we are living in. I knew as soon as I read this letter "sweepstake clearinghouse" it was fake. I went as far as asking a bank clerk about this letter, and their word was "NO number, NO FAX. That is why I think it's fake." My heart goes out to all those who were tricked by this letter especially Vicki from Spring Hill, Florida.

Sincerely,

(Don't worry, He'll get what's comming to him.)

Magael
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2005 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-135369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Response from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

April 30, 2005

Dear Magel,

We just received your e-mail dated Match 17, 2005 and appreciate the opportunity to respond.

We would like to point out that Sweepstakes Clearinghouse has been in business since 1984 and has thousands of happy and repeat customers. The vast majority of our customers would disagree with your assertions.

If you have any questions, I may be reached at 214-915-7317.

Sincerely,