Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2003

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas

I also just received a voucher for $400.00 from the Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. At first I was eager to send in the voucher and use the lay-away option because I am in college and moving into a new apartment.

But something struck me as odd because there was no phone number for the company on the certificate or email address. Another thing that caught my attention was that there was no mention of shipping and handling charges.

So I went online and put in "Sweepstakes Clearinghouse" hoping to get to a website that would have a phone number so that I could call and ask questions. Instead, I found this website and I'm glad I did.

This site saved me from the stress and anger that so many others had to endure. I'm glad for this site.

Needless to say, I ripped up that voucher.

Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2003 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-64636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse