Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Thu, June 03, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 03, 2004

• Reported By:Upland California
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1515 N Regal Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas

They sent me a letter along with certificates and a catalog informing me that I could purchase items from the catalog and even put on lay away without a service charge.

I did just that. However, when I paid off the last balance that was due, I spoke with a customer service representative who informed me that the merchandise will be mailed out on a certain day. Due to just mailing items regular mail, it may take up to four weeks. (I thought that was pretty strange due to most companies like to have tracking information for their files.

After six weeks and still haven't received the merchandise, I called again. this time they informed me that they were going to send out claim forms. Which by today, I have not received. I will give them a call tomorrow and investigate further. I will inform you of any other information or changes that may come about.

Upland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2004 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-93593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse