• Report: #301979

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Onalaska Wisconsin
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
P.O. Box 569600 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse purchased 2 lap top competers that are so out dated can't even use. Dallas Texas

I purchased 2 lap top computers from this company. Took forever to recieve. After many many letters I finaly recieved them. Only to find out they are so out dated my kids cannot even use them, and to up date them it would cost me more then what the two cost me. I now have purchased two lap tops that are useless.. I can not get a hold of anyone to return these for my money back. I'm still recieving mail that for them to ship the lap tops I already have will cost me more. I was gaurenteed a up to date, brand new lap top. This is not what I recieved...

Cindy
Onalaska, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75356-9600/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-purchased-2-lap-top-competers-that-are-so-out-dated-cant-even-u-301979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse