Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2007

• Reported By:philadelphia Pennsylvania
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse took payments and mailed miniature camera that does nothing. will not refund money. ripoff Dallas Texas

I ordered a Flat screen tv and digital camera. I agreed to make payments in installments.

I received a letter stating that if I sent in approximately $27.00, that would be all that is needed to ship my digital camera.

I received a miniature camera that does nothing.

I asked for a refund, in writing, of money already submitted for the tv and camera. I was sent a letter stating I cannot receive a refund, but I can continue to pay or order something else.

I chose not to submit any additional money.

I will not do business with them, because, I realize that I have been ripped off.

Drockett121
philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2007 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75356-9600/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-took-payments-and-mailed-miniature-camera-that-does-nothing-wil-266037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse