Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Muskogee Oklahoma
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Buyer beware of this Company, experts at scamming & Lieing to get your money. Dallas Texas

Had four layaways with this company Stero, Dig-a-cam, Notebook, and Desk Top Computer. The Notebook I paid off in July of $314.95 for my disabled sons birthday August 14,2007. They lost the notebook. My sons birthday came and went, no notebook. About August 20, 2007 i requested to transfer the monies i paid for Notebook of $314.95 and pay off remaining balance on the remaining layaways ,which gave me a credit of $93.30. ALL I have received is the dig-a-cam and the Stero. I paid $349.95 for the Desk Top that I never received and the refund amount of $93.30.They have lied to me repeatedley, ignored my e-mails. I have all my receipts what i paid, also i have saved my e-mails begging them to send my computor. I am having the same problem as Laura in Minnesota.Can you help?

Linda
Muskogee, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75356/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-Buyer-beware-of-this-Company-experts-at-scamming-Lieing-to-g-273743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse