Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Riverton Wyoming
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse I ordered a Dell Laptop with discount voucher and paid the full 400.00 and never heard from them. Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Reported Ripoffs

I recieved various vouchers from Sweepstakes clearinghouse and found interest in the Dell Laptop, I been paying the monthly payments for about a year until the total paid off. I never did recieve it or heard from them.

Teri
Riverton, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-I-ordered-a-Dell-Laptop-with-discount-voucher-and-paid-the-full-405691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Reported Ripoffs

AUTHOR: Shirley - (U.S.A.)

I have ordered three times from sch. Twice under a lay-away payment plan and once with full payment enclosed. I don't have any complaints with the company. They sent me my merchandise as described in the brochures. One item was a sewing machine, one was a digital camcorder, and the other was a Dell desktop computer. I have had no trouble with either product. I am even thinking about ordering a fourth item through them under the lay-away plan. I don't understand how the company would have reason to treat all you people who had rip-off reports so unfairly and at the same time treat me very fair and with the utmost courtesy. Sorry people, I'm just not buying your complaints.
Shirley