Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Sun, June 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 10, 2007

• Reported By:Potsdam New York
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
28 Munson St Apt 311 Potsdam, New York U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Merchandise Voucher Sweepstates Winner Scam Award Letter Dallas Texas

A company called Sweepstakes Clearinghouse sent me 6 vouchers in the amount of $400 each with the declaration that I could choose 1 of the 6 prizes to send money for along with the one voucher with the promise of delivery of product chosen apon receiving my money. I had a deadline of the 11th of June or any of the vouchers they sent me were void. I've not heard from them and they were given by me my cell phone number as well as my yahoo mail address. I sent them a $100 bank draft check.

William
Potsdam, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2007 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Potsdam-New-York-13676/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-Merchandise-Voucher-Sweepstates-Winner-Scam-Award-Letter-Dallas-253536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse