Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 08, 2007

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, TX 75247 Nationwide U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse This company is so bogus. It has outdated information on its website, the 8 digit account number they ask for to track your account is nowhere to be found. You can not get a hold of a real person on their telephone service. This is a scam and I ask others to join me in filing a criminal complaint against them in Dallas Texas. Dallas Texas

I so upset to be a victim of this companies scam. They are rip off professionals. They have all the smoke and mirrors to appear as a legitimate company, but there is no piercing the smoke here. They have a phone number but you can't get ahold of a real person, they have bogus information in their website. I asked for a delivery date when I could expect the computer my daughter ordered and paid nearly $300.00. They haven't responded. I asked for a refund. I am so angry! I am going to file an official complaint with Crime Stoppers, and all other officials that will respond to this mail fraud. I will not rest until they are fully prosecuted. I encourage others to join me in this fight for justice against these jerks.

Thomas
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2007 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/nationwide/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-This-company-is-so-bogus-It-has-outdated-information-on-its-web-259507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse